I haven't written a journal in a while, but I was tagged by dear , so here goes.
1. How are you feeling right now (be honest)?
Pretty content. Just got home, had dinner, no school tomorrow, you know... also... I think we've just got our firts snow this year!
2. Where do you get your inspiration for your drawings/paintings/writings/poems/photoshots...?
I usually get my drawing inspiration from music, writing inspiration from music or other writings... sometimes discussions with friends or family can be really inspiring!
3. Do you listen music while you create them? What kind of music?
Yess. I just finished my NaNoWriMo-novel, actually, and I usually looked up instrumental music playlists on 8tracks.com. I just can't write to music with vocals with discernable words.
4. Have you seen this www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5RO… ?
Haha, yes. Funky. Go watch it, everybody!
5. In what country you live in?
6. If came there what would you like to show me?
Idk, what haven't you seen already?. But supposing that an foreigner came for a visit, I'd take them for a walk in city neighbourhoods with older architecture or to the great outdoors -- the forests and the archipelago.
7. What country would you like to travel and why?
Shall I give you the stereotypical Tolkien-fan answer and say New Zealand? Yes, I think I shall.
8. O-genki desu ka?
Hajimemashite. (I googled that.)
9. Are you watching a tv-serie? What's the name of it?
I don't really watch tv... I look up the weekly new episode of Naruto online, though.
10. What is your favourite artwork from you?
Tough choice... This one I have framed in my room, so perhaps it is a good contestant of the spot:
Beneath the Familytree
Now I suppose new questions are in order, but guess what, I'm not going to tag anyone specifically! I know, I know, but I don't want to tag people who won't have time or energy, or accidentally leave out someone who wanted to do a tag meme.
Instead I'm just going to challenge YOU, yes, YOU, my dear reader. I dare you to answer the following questions. Come on now, do it! Too frightened? Nah, just do it. It's fun.
1. What's your accomplishment of the month?
2. What website do you spend the most time on?
3. Bustling city or very remote countryside -- where would you rather live and why?
4. Do you have a favourite poet or poem?
5. Do you think sleep just enough, too much or too little?
6. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
7. What book(s) did you love as a child?
8. What was the last thing to make you laugh?
9. What's your accomplishment of the month?
10. Plans for the holidays? (Supposing you don't reply to this until after the holidays, please tell about your plans for 2014.)